If you’re considering selling a pet care business, insight into the process and the thinking of potential purchasers can help you maximize the value you’ve worked so hard to create.
National Kennel Sales & Appraisals is the only brokerage exclusively focused on services related to pet care facilities. With more than 25 years of experience and an impressive closing rate of over 90%, we help clients nationwide achieve their business and personal objectives. In these Symposiums, our team and other industry experts share observations and tactics that give owners a competitive edge.
What is a Growth Symposium?
Who are the Symposiums best suited for?
What can I expect in the sessions?
- Determining business worth
- Top 3 value enhancers
- Top 3 value reducers
- Seller-owned real estate vs. leased space
- Staffing and its impact on a sale
- Identifying the right time to sell
Certified M&A Professional,
Principal Broker of National
Kennel Sales & Appraisals
This intensive, hands-on seminar will help you look at your business in a different way, giving you clarity when your business is at its peak to be sold for maximum value.
Attendees will learn about the various types of buyers on the market, what makes a business most attractive, and what buyers tend to shy away from.WE’LL COVER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- What is my business worth?
- The top 3 value enhancers
- The top 3 value reducers
- Seller-owned real estate vs. a leased space
- Staffing and its impact on sale
- When is the right time to sell?