You've put your heart and soul into building a successful pet care business. Let the expertise and proven track record of National Kennel Sales & Appraisals become your competitive sales advantage.
Our end-to-end services cover all aspects of an M&A transaction, allowing you to stay focused on what matters most: running your business.
By working with us, you can expect:
- Complete confidentiality throughout the transaction process
- Detailed financial analysis to determine if your business qualifies for an M&A transaction
- Identify which corporate buyers would most likely become acquirers
- Prepare a confidential sales memorandum tailored to an investor’s mindset
- Confidentially present your facility to hand-selected corporate buyers based on their
- Solicit multiple offers to maximize value
- Interface with attorneys, CPAs, due diligence and financial analysts, title officers, etc.
- Negotiate all offers to the absolute best terms obtainable
We have compiled a library of educational videos geared toward sellers of facilities that qualify for a private treaty, M&A transaction to a corporate buyer (consolidator). The videos will give you invaluable information and knowledge on the process of selling, what are the qualifying parameters and answers the most FAQs we get from sellers exploring their options.
Providing you with the tools you need to grow and thrive in this highly competitive, disrupted market! Suitable for any size company - no matter what level you are, you will GROW by using the tools you'll learn!
Don’t get into the shark tank without reading this first!
Please download our extensive e-book describing the requirements of a business to qualify for an M&A transaction to a corporate buyer/consolidator and what the steps involved are. This is a ‘must read’ if you’ve been approached by a corporate buyer or are considering starting discussions!