Our Expertise is Your Advantage
National Kennel Sales & Appraisals is the only brokerage in the industry exclusively focused on services related to buying, selling and appraising pet care facilities. The only firm of our kind in the industry, we have more than 25 years of experience and a long track record of helping clients achieve their business and personal objectives.
As an aggressive advocate for your goals, we have a proven process for these complex transactions in which we handle every aspect of the deal:
- Marketing your business confidentially to highly qualified buyers
- Negotiating offers to maximize price
- Assisting with tax strategy to minimize its impact
- Securing financing to affect a successful closing
- Conducting the detail oriented Due Diligence process
- Preparing documents
- Guiding you through the entire process
- Coordinating interactions with deal stakeholders (attorneys, CPAs, escrow, appraisers, surveyors, etc.)
- Assisting with post-sale transition
And we do all of this completely confidentially. We maintain your privacy throughout the process, and when you are ready to share your news with staff, customers and your community, we offer guidance on how to do that.
We also provide business valuation services. If you are an owner who wants to learn what your business is worth, we can produce a highly accurate assessment. In addition, we can share advice on how to increase the value of your business.
For buyers of pet care facilities, we can make your dream a reality. We can assist in choosing the right business that fits your personal and financial needs, secure financing for your purchase, provide invaluable industry knowledge, and have the staff to assist you with everything required to complete a business purchase.
Founder and Principal Broker of National Kennel Sales & Appraisals, Teija Heikkila truly understands the pet care industry, having owned and operated a full-service facility for nearly 20 years. Today her passion is helping others successfully navigate the intricacies of selling and buying a pet care business, and she has assembled a dynamic team of experts to ensure that every aspect of the process is managed with precision.
Our impressive list of certifications and accolades lends trust and confidence to a complex buying and selling process and provides protection from common pitfalls:
- Certified M&A Professional (CM&AP) by Coles College of Business
- Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI) by M&A Source
- Accredited Business Intermediary (ABI) credentials (American Business Brokers Association)
- Awarded Business Woman of the Year Award from the National Association of Professional Women
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in most states
- Industry Expert designation from Business Brokerage Press
- Active membership in Women Presidents Organization, International Business Brokers Association, M&A Source and American Business Brokers Association
A native of Finland, Teija has lived in the U.S. for 30 years and resides in beautiful Grand Junction, Colorado.
Collaborating with her to provide clients with comprehensive, start-to-finish service, her skilled and experienced team consists of:
- Transaction Coordinator
- Documentation Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Administrative Assistants
- Graphic Designer
Together, these dealmaker professionals handle all aspects of a transaction with a focus on achieving a mutually successful transaction for both sellers and buyers. And they do it with an impressive closing rate exceeding 90%!
A Streamlined, Worry-Free Process
Ready to get started? If you’re serious about selling a pet care business, our exceptionally skilled and experienced team is eager to assist you. Contact us today at 877.690.3647 or email@example.com.